Monday, October 4, 2010

A couple new portraits!

Cranking out some new stuff!  Here are two new portraits of mine.  

Above is one of my new portraits that will be hung in Best Friends Pet Care at Walt Disney World in the grooming area.  Once all are installed I will add some photos!


Rico - a coworker's dog that he rescued from Animal Friends Humane Society!


Speaking of Animal Friends Humane Society, I will be spending the day there tomorrow to volunteer.  The place where I work full time does this wonderful thing called a Spirit Day, which is kind of like a vacation day but you just have to use it as a day of volunteering.  I think it is a super cool idea, and much appreciated!  I think I will be walking dogs, giving them baths, cleaning out cages, etc.  Pics from the day to come later!

1 comment: