Sunday, January 2, 2011

A few orders from the Holidays

The holidays are over, and I hope yours was wonderful! I enjoyed my time with my family, and lots of board game playing and puzzle fixing. I had a couple of portraits that I was saving to post until after the holidays because I didn't want to ruin any surprises.






On a sadder note, good friends of mine Joey and Jenn lost their sweet sweet Frankie to a sudden illness that was untreatable just yesterday. I did a portrait of Frankie a while back, and she was one of Zumaya's girlfriends. This news is so sudden and devastating. Frankie was just 4 years old. Thoughts and prayers go out to Joey and Jenn. Little Miss Frankie you will be deeply missed.


1 comment:

  1. Ali - Hannah LOVES her portrait. I'll post a picture of her opening it on my blog denisearmbruster.blogspot.com in the next day or two. Thank you again. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete