Saturday, September 4, 2010

A few exciting things...

Wow. The month of August was one crazy one for Ali's Paw Prints. Orders have been coming in, as well as one big opportunity from Best Friends Pet Care at Walt Disney World!



Above is a pic of my booth at Second Sundays on Main in downtown Cincinnati. I had a really great time and met some neat people. I am doing another event coming up September 12th, the Mariemont Arts & Crafts Festival. It runs from 11am-5pm. Mariemont is a really need town, and I am really looking forward to this show. Stop on by and say hello! Details Click Here.


Other exciting news: This past month I was contacted by Best Friends Pet Care at Walt Disney World to create the artwork for their new facility that opened September 1st at Walt Disney World! What an amazing opportunity for Ali's Paw Prints. All artwork has been finished and is now on it's way down to Florida. Below are a few pics from the printers - DLS Photo / CEI Sports. More pics to come from Best Friends Pet Care once all artwork has been hung.




Here is a portrait I just sent off for print, his name is Andy!

1 comment: