Saturday, October 3, 2009

Here it is!

My very first blog post...I've very excited to get started and hope your check back often. Here is a photo of my very first booth at Petpalooza '09 held at Riverdowns. It was a very fun event, and very exciting for me to be able to talk about Ali's Paw Prints to many people. I had homemade dog biscuits to hand out with my business cards.

I hope to expand my booth A LOT each time I attend a show. The response was great! And I was able to do a lot of networking. If anyone is reading this and looking for vendors for their events please email me :) I am looking for a lot of events to help get my name out there.

Ideas I have besides the prints are designed canvas totes, mouse pads, mugs, greeting/thank you cards...



So far I have finished two portraits and hope to start one of my Black Lab Zumaya next. Red is his color so definitely a red background.

Check out Ginger and Sydney below!


Ginger - Yellow Lab


Sydney a.k.a. Girlfriend - Australian Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment